Here is a quick how to using picasa (google pictures)
1. Log into your google account
2. select which album and a photo you wish to share
3. If you have never shared your pictures from your album you will need to change the settings for that album:
4. Select "Link to this Photo" after you have made the above changes..
5. Change size default is 144 very small, 640 -800 looks good on ADV rider..
6. Copy Link (embedded Image) created after you have changed the size...
7. Select the Icon for inserting picture in the thread editor (yellow square with mountain and sun)
8. Paste Link from Embedded Image from your web album into pop-up dialogue box.
And with any luck you are done.... This is just for Picasa web albums photos that are already shared are a lot easier to copy image url and insert into a post. If you are interested i can outline a how to on that too