View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 04:10 PM   #1
NeedaSpace7 OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 21
Cool2 2012 WR450 street legal build-ish type thread

hey guys!

ive been waiting awhile to make this thread, and now i can finally do it ! so , on 8/30/2010 exactly 2 years ago , i bought my first motorcycle at age 15 and 1/2 . it was a wr250x supermoto which i loved dearly . after 2 years of seasonal riding (here in ohio it snows alot) i put 9000 miles on her (mainly street, few fire roads and whoops) , no accidents, all stock except for new bars. so i sold her today , exactly two years later, on a trade in offer for a wr450f.

here she is at the dealership, waiting to be sold

so i got a smoking deal , and worked my ass off all summer working over 60 hours a week , so i could afford this monster. here she is after her first 45 minute ride around my yard :

sorry , these are cell phone pics, ill post some better quality ones later !

so , hopefully i get the rest of my parts to make it road worthy in the next couple of days . i plan on showing pics of the wiring, and showing who ever is interested a way to make this bike legal, and the parts you will need, or can use .

after the "build", if you can call it that, i plan to update this thread with riding pictures, and my thoughts and views on this bike , as a novice, young rider, who has never ridden dirt lol .

****Broken picture links fixed

parts list "as revealed" :

DRC Edge Taillight Controller
Edge2 Universal Tail Light Holder Kit
http://www.wheelingcyclesupply.com/index.shtml

NeedaSpace7 screwed with this post 08-31-2012 at 08:27 PM
NeedaSpace7 is offline   Reply With Quote