View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 05:20 PM   #34
gsstampeder
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,041
Ok I reread the original post and I as I understand it, there was at least a two week period from the first email (or second actually from my count) to the first reply from Dave's tech that worked on the bike.

To me, that two week wait, would have been a warning sign that either my emails were not getting thru or more likely, nobody from Anderwerks cared enough to reply.
I wouldn't wait two weeks without a reply to an email that should have been answered immediately. I would have called to speak with Dave, regardless of how busy he was. But it looks like jd wanted to give Dave time to think it thru....I wouldn't have been so generous. Especially with no response at all! Or least nothing for two weeks.

I am not defending Dave or Anderwerks at all. I totally agree he dropped the ball on this one... big time. I've had my own experience with Dave and this does not surprise me at all. I quit taking my bike to Anderwerks long before I left Calgary. ..... but that's not what this thread is about.