Thread: Basecamp issue
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 07:33 PM   #8
levain OP
STILL Jim Williams

Oddometer: 6,698
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRTBYK View Post
I register my maps at my.garmin so it's an easy "get unlock codes online" button press in BaseCamp.

Cheers,
Alright, I didn't realize that I did, but hey, I checked MyGarmin and there's my unlock code. You must think I'm pretty thick, and you'd be right

Mygarmin.com says my maps are unlocked, but they still aren't. Well, they are on my zumo, but not on Basecamp. As soon as I unplug zumo they go away. They're on my other mac whether I pug in the zumo or not. Maybe, I need to call Garmin. I basically can't do any routing without plugging in zumo. That sucks for obvious reasons, but also because it means everything is on the gps and not stored on my computer. Kinda lame really. There's probably a box that needs to be checked (A joke about the software we recently installed at work-ass backwards unless you do it "just right").

Oh, the other thing is that when I try to "get unlock codes online" it asks me for Unit id, Device Serial Number & Product Key/Coupon Code. I don't have this Product key/coupon Code. It's not the Unlock code. Maybe, that is my problem??
1971 Lambretta DL

levain screwed with this post 09-02-2012 at 07:44 PM
levain is offline   Reply With Quote