View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 06:08 PM   #65
Cdaledude
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by EOD3MC View Post
Finally got a response....Last Wednesday I sent an email to them stating I wanted to cancel my order and that I wanted confirmation it was cancelled...on Friday, I get a reply stating the order cannot be cancelled because it had already been shipped...you guessed it..according to the UPS tracking number that they actually provided this time..it shipped Thursday...

Still won't believe it until the parts actually arrive
After I opened a Paypal Claim I got an email stating that I had the chance to either cancel the order and get a refund or wait until the parts arrive (at that point the tracking number only showed that there was a label printed, not an actual package picked up). When I got home from work and sat down to send them the note to cancel it, I checked the tracking number and it showed a package had actually been picked up and delivered to the UPS processing center. Parts are supposed to arrive Wednesday, but I am not holding my breath.