View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 01:20 PM   #544
h2o_snow
Water, snow & dirt too.

Oddometer: 715
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocodile Tears View Post
I'll have to interject, that Boise would have been murdered if not for many Maxwell mistakes. I have to hope with time he can clean those up. The ground game looked phenomenal and the defense was solid as well. Going forward it will be maxwell who determines what Sparty will do this year.

I was extremely conflicted during this game - my team of choice hosting my favorite bcs buster. Oh well.
Don't think so. The BSU secondary was too strong.

Give credit to the Boise coaching staff. They took a team with 7 returning starters and were in the whole game despite being dominated by both Michigan State lines, having no run game nor run stopping ability. Southwick will improve - the recievers are too good, know the short possession game (but we lack a true downfield threat.) Harper is a good back. The lines will be our weak point this year.

I was encouraged enough by the D to think that BSU will do pretty well in conference. Regarding BYU on 9/20 its on the Blue and we shall see if the lads can pull it together. The coaching is too good to have a total crap season but............no bracket busing for us this year.

Coulda, shoulda, woodha.......if we had only scored a TD. 3 trips in the 5 and 2 field goals. At least Kellen Moore made the Lions roster.
Over the hills where the spirits fly,
I really don't know.
h2o_snow is online now   Reply With Quote