View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 04:24 PM   #7
RedRaptor22
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsalman93 View Post
Yeah, plus I really think that the bike would be pretty nice if it was given the proper work that it deserves.

A fighter does sound pretty cool, anyone have any good examples of fighters so I can get some inspiration. How would I sell the parts. I think I might just do that, I'll start stripping it down tomorrow. Need to order some new carb parts and get it running first.

PS: The bike only has 20k miles, haven't taken apart the engine yet though so I don't know what condition it is though.
I have a couple before and afters to give you an idea of what sort of fighter you can build on the relatively cheap, remember as with anything else the more you do and learn to do on your own the cheaper it is, for instance the first example was built by Knifemaker over on Svrider.com and customfighters.com, it's a 93 cbr600 pos that has a metric crap ton of carbon fibre and custom machine work all done by himself, believe his build came in around what your looking to pay to fix that thing up to original.

[IMG][/IMG]
RedRaptor22 is offline   Reply With Quote