View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 06:45 PM   #11
Gnarly Adventurer
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Louisiana
Oddometer: 161
Usually most auto parts stores have them in the HELP!!! section, thats where you find all of the vacuum line caps, rubber grommets, choke cables and universal crap cars no longer have lol.

Alternately most cars have tons of rubber grommets and plugs in their firewalls, if you have a junkyard near with a low walk on fee "usually a dollar or a couple" you may get out with them for the walk on fee or end up paying a couple of cents a piece for them.

Maybe try napa or carquest if available near you, they are the most knowledgable parts dealers most of the time, just tell them your building a car and need to plug some holes in the firewall where you eleminated some wiring.
RedRaptor22 is offline   Reply With Quote