View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 07:00 PM   #555
wiseanhyzer
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by ]I)Money View Post
"THEY" are not talking shit. ONE defensive player (though a damned good one, Sheldon Richardson) went off the reservation and talked a little to reporters. In context, he was talking about the utter lack of respect that Mizzou has received from the SEC talking heads ("After we beat Mizzou..."), and that "if we execute, we can hang with anybody." I don't know why the Bleacher report misquoted him, but I heard his exact words on the radio on the way home.

Georgia might come in and win. I think it's a tossup game, myself, and I think it is the championship game for the East.

Neither team is going to be holding anything back; this game is too important to the rest of the season.
I know I'll be wound up really tight before kick off. This is exactly the sort of game Georgia has made a habit of losing. If we had our full defense then I'd be more confident but I think there's a good chance UGA comes home losers. It will be a very spirited game I imagine. Hopefully not too many stupid unsportsman like penalties and crap.

wiseanhyzer is offline   Reply With Quote