View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 07:32 PM   #2
LCNMRIDER
Adventurer

Oddometer: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett943 View Post
Hello everyone I am facing a dilemma and need some advice. I currently own a ktm 530exc and a ktm 300xcw. I love both my bikes very much but find i am now riding the 530 more as it is street legal and almost as good offroad. I have been riding for 11 years now and absolutely love the technical gnarly stuff because it is challenging and rewarding. My dad and I make an annual trip to Moab and I love it, I also think it would be an amazing places for a trials bike. My current situation will not allow me to add another bike to the stable and I have found a person potentially willing to trade his 2011 Beta Evo 290 for my 300. So my question is will I regret selling my 300 or will the trials bike be lots of fun and a great tool for practice? I don't want to make the wrong decision but I also know life is short and I am only getting older. Please try to be unbiased and explain how fun and helpful trials bikes are. Sorry for the long post and thanks in advance for any feedback

Well you just about wrote my story there...I sold my KTM and have never regretted it. I do keep a street legal dual sport around for short commutes and searching for new places to ride my trials bike. My advise, get the beta, find your local club and come ride on the dark side.
LCNMRIDER is offline   Reply With Quote