View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 04:11 PM   #15723
"That guy"
hscrugby's Avatar
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Raleigh, NC
Oddometer: 4,099
Originally Posted by MotorCade View Post
Looks like compression socks. Some *ahem* big-boned folks wear them to aid circulation. I play rugby and know a few large people.

They still look gay.
We prefer the terms "forward" "prop" or "lock" or "Fat fuck who will kick the shit out of the opposing flanker for cheap shotting my scrawny ass"

Usually the last term is most common on the field. (Says the 280lb lock)
hscrugby is offline   Reply With Quote