View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 05:04 PM   #15727
AZbiker
Crunkin' with crackers

Oddometer: 6,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiSig1071 View Post
Okey Dokey. Next time either of you crash I hope someone is there to get pictures so your pain and suffering can be gawked at by a bunch of strangers on the internet. Nothing like deriving entertainment from other people's pain. Hey, while we're at it, why not a photo sequence of their children when they get informed of their parents injuries! That'd be a fucking hoot! Even better, what if someone DIES! Wow, a fucking gold mine! We can do the reveal to the grieving family, the sobbing people graveside, there's no end of entertainment value!

Yeah, fine, maybe he couldn't have helped them, but he certainly could have showed a little respect to their pain and suffering.
Have you ever bothered to think that maybe at some point those photos could be used in an accident reconstruction?

From beginning to end, the photos encompass maybe 5 seconds.

But you naturally assume that after the photos were taken that the photog didn't put the camera down and start assisting at the scene. From what I've read on this thread, that is totally not the fucking case.

THERE IS NO EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY IN PUBLIC.

That road is a public place. What the photogs are doing is not against the law.

Better not let the police take photos of a crime scene, because I guaran-damn-tee you those pics will end up on the internet.

Whassamatta, has babby never seen a gore thread on an image board?

Welcome to the internet.

derek

http://azbiker.smugmug.com

Got SmugMug? If not, save some cash and use my code: McYdbycdcvM5Q
AZbiker is offline   Reply With Quote