View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 05:54 PM   #2305
Foot dragger
singletracker

Oddometer: 12,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifdickerson2006 View Post
My cousins dualsport business is http://www.familyoffroadadventures.com/ this is just a side business for my family we do it for fun and if it makes a little money thats fine too.I have always been an offroad rider. started riding when I was 5yrs old, a few years back started getting into riding a little street riding in the summers just cause its so dry and hot where I live. I picked up a ducati monster and loved it, it actually helped me with soe of my offroad riding and vise versa. a couple years ago I got into dual sporting so I could ride more with my family instead of just offroad. so when the 500 came out i sold my Monster, my Atk ds, my klx 650 r ds, ktm 453 and bought the 500 with a sumo set up and dirt set up. takes a half hr to make it a street bike and it is very fun, in the tight twisties it would kick my ducatis ass.
My DR650 currently has a set of street wheels on it,fat 19" in the front,fat 17" in the back,really fun over on the coast or the backroads getting to the coast. Next trip over will be to Rio Nido for the ADV gathering and the flattrack races.