View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 07:09 PM   #464
Pampero
Verbose Adventurer

Oddometer: 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdub View Post
Pampero,

I would recommend the Ricor Intiminators for the front forks on your "new" Capo. Petrolburner bought my Capo with them installed. They're easy to put in and really control the "dive."
They have been vigorously recommended and I can understand why. The front end is both undersprung /under-damped.
I am doing the prophylactic work indicated by the knowledge base here and the (LOL!) the 600 mile service this week; brown connector, etc. Also, Moto International has said they will do the fuel lines as a courtesy (Tremendous dealership there). Then it's to work on the fork. Most noticed issue with the forks is when braking.
I ground those silly peg feelers like crazy today and will take them off tonight; I didn't realize they were even there until they threw a shower of sparks (I'm guessing). You have all been there but this is a brand new bike to me, and it is scratching all my itches.

A perusal of the eBay offerings has left me scratching my head. A sea of nothing, 100 items times nine pages. Plenty of Gold Fren brake pads at anywhere from 100 to 19 dollars, and more red Chinese brake levers than all of us could use in ten lifetimes.

Pampero screwed with this post 09-05-2012 at 07:18 PM
Pampero is offline   Reply With Quote