View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 09:07 PM   #15774
ER70S-2
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiSig1071 View Post
Okey Dokey. Next time either of you crash I hope someone is there to get pictures so your pain and suffering can be gawked at by a bunch of strangers on the internet. Nothing like deriving entertainment from other people's pain. Hey, while we're at it, why not a photo sequence of their children when they get informed of their parents injuries! That'd be a fucking hoot! Even better, what if someone DIES! Wow, a fucking gold mine! We can do the reveal to the grieving family, the sobbing people graveside, there's no end of entertainment value!

Yeah, fine, maybe he couldn't have helped them, but he certainly could have showed a little respect to their pain and suffering.
Get a grip. Half the guys riding the Dragon are fully aware of the photogs. After the ride they're huddled around the nearest wifi laptop checking to see if Killboy has posted their pics yet.

My riding buddy couldn't work a frikkin' camera and 20 years later, I'm still pissed about the pics he missed when I was crashing.

If I'm still breathing, you better be takin' pics; they're going to last a lot longer than my pain.

SUZUKI DR650SE INFORMATION INDEX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threewheelbonnie View Post
"BTW, I don't do style. It's a dirt bike, not some girlie dress-up thing." -
ER70S-2 is offline   Reply With Quote