View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 09:25 PM   #15779
Boon Booni
Red Clay Halo

Oddometer: 12,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiSig1071 View Post
Okey Dokey. Next time either of you crash I hope someone is there to get pictures so your pain and suffering can be gawked at by a bunch of strangers on the internet. Nothing like deriving entertainment from other people's pain. Hey, while we're at it, why not a photo sequence of their children when they get informed of their parents injuries! That'd be a fucking hoot! Even better, what if someone DIES! Wow, a fucking gold mine! We can do the reveal to the grieving family, the sobbing people graveside, there's no end of entertainment value!

Yeah, fine, maybe he couldn't have helped them, but he certainly could have showed a little respect to their pain and suffering.
Either of us? You're gonna need to dial back the meds for a minute. How many fingers am I holding up?

I wish there was someone to snap photos of my accident, I really wish there was this play by play blow by blow that's represented in this harley head on wreck. Sadly, I had to "lay her down" out in the boonies miles away from any corner photogs. I had to take my own photos.

I have no interest in looking at someone's dead gore spread across the road, but these folks came out and posted the photos of their own wreck. Can you believe the entertainment they're getting out of their own pain and suffering?

How could the photog have shown respect to their pain and suffering? Shut the camera off half a second sooner? The main reason these folks are on the Dragon in the first place is because of how popular it is, due in large part to the photographers set up on the road. You head to the "Dragon" chances are you know what you're getting into. Photographers, Lane Crossers, Semi's and all.

You can be Han Solo, and I can be another Han Solo...
Boon Booni is offline   Reply With Quote