View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 10:25 PM   #160
Studly Adventurer
Joined: Sep 2008
Oddometer: 527
in small aircraft it is called straking a valve,air applied into the cylinder while giving the valve spring a rap from a mallet , in hopes the offending material will dislodge and the compression-bleeddown pressure, will rise to a acceptable level-ratio.
yokesman is online now   Reply With Quote