View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 06:51 AM   #69
Cdaledude
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by EOD3MC View Post

Finally got my parts today....ordered July 17th....delivered September 5th...

Never ordering from them again....
What a coincidence, I ordered also on the 17th of July and just recieved my parts yesterday as well! Unfortunately the order was incomplete, even though the invoice says it was filled, The part missing was a $14 radiator cap, I am wondering if it is worth the hassle trying to get my $14 back. I also sent a note to them with a link to this thread and this the response I recieved.

Quote:

Yes, some of the forms are saying negative things about us.

At one time, we were KTMUSA largest stocking ktm dealer from 2004-20010. In 2010 our dealership was almost flooded out by the Missouri river, in Bismarck North Dakota.

Then in 2011 the building we were located in was sold out and we had 60 days to get out and relocate. We relocated to Sturgis, South Dakota to get faster shipping to both coasts and South Dakota does not have corporate tax, like ND. KTMUSA had a large issue with us moving our shipping center to South Dakota.

Timothy, things like this are very difficult to explain on the on a forum.

Thank you for the order and your understanding as we get through this rough business climate.

Regards,
Justin
www.cyclehutt.com