View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 05:09 PM   #14
ADVtortoise OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 30
Day 8 Saturday, August 18, 2012

My cell phone said it went down to 42 degrees last night. However, once the sun came up it warmed up and was great riding weather. The temperature was in the low 70's until late in the afternoon when it got up to around 80. They were predicting rain for late today in Harrison where I was camping, but I was long gone by the time it was supposed to rain.

Once I got south of Harrison it was mostly farmland and not much in the way of hills, curves or forests. I took mostly 2-lane highways and it looked a lot like this for 197 miles today.

And that is it. I made it home safe and sound. Total mileage for the trip was 1,514 miles. For me it was a great trip. I enjoyed it and have a lot of great memories. If you read the ride report I hope you enjoyed it. If you are going to be riding in any of the areas I wrote about, hopefully you saw an interesting place that you may want to stop at. I learned a lot about writing a ride report from this. If you have any constructive criticism I would appreciate the feedback.

ADVtortoise is offline   Reply With Quote