View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 08:36 PM   #1603
Revenue
Adventurer

Oddometer: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by droid View Post

I would suggest if you can that you ride one before making an opinion on the way they ride - some people somehow make a judgment about a bikes riding characteristics without ever taking one for a spin. and in the flesh, they are much easier to look at
Cant agree more, i sat on one in the UK decided to take it out on a test ride, ended up walking away with the full spec Demo bike at a very cool price
Delivered the bike to James Cargo Manchester and had the bike Air freighted to Thailand, where i rode it 750km from Bangkok to Mukdahan in 7 hours only stopping for fuel and water for me, I must say i am really impressed with the bike, the standard screen is a complete waste of plastic, but today have managed to graft a MRA spoiler to the standard screen and its 2000 times better, so decided to order a full MRA x-creen with the larger spoiler from the UK
The rainey season is coming to a end soon so will be heading into Laos and Cambodia and will post my reviews, photos and Videos as try the bike.
Looks like i need to sort out how to post photos as well
http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/...uk/ERIC007.jpg

Eric

Revenue screwed with this post 09-09-2012 at 01:59 AM
Revenue is offline   Reply With Quote