View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 05:47 PM   #17223
roger123
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,591
Kurt, Tom and I are headed to Wilville next weekend, any GPS tracks of your routes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwn306 View Post
Rick,

Just sent you a message, PM me if you have more ? about the bike.

Sue and I were at Willville over the weekend and just returned, Eddie had left me a voice message saying you were looking at the bike.

Had a blast at Willville, rode RT 16 up to Tazwell, what a fun road, ate lunch north of Tazwell at a place called Big Daddy's Family's Rest. Had the speacial, 12oz Rib eye, baked potato, a salad and a drink for $7.99, great food

Just as we were leaving the restaurant the bottom fell out, we were going to ride to Burke's Garden and then take a DS road down to RT 42 but since the rain was coming down so hard we bagged that idea. We rode RT 16 back to RT 42, to RT 77 to RT 58 back to Meadows of Dan, they didn't get any rain at Willville all day. It rained for about 30 minutes and cleared off and we had a beautiful sunset.

It was the Memories of Dan weekend at Willville and there was Beef Stew for dinner with French bread, there was a bucket to put in a donation for the meal.

There was frost on the pumkin this morning, it was 48 degs when I crawled out of the tent this morning to get Princess her morning cup of java. I sure glad Sue doesn't hang out on this forum or I would be dead
COG 5903
roger123 is offline   Reply With Quote