View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:24 AM   #17235
Eddy Alvarez
Addicited to ALL bikes!

Oddometer: 2,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by higworld View Post
Brenda, meet Eddy. Eddy, meet Brenda. (Yea, I know you know each other. That was leading me up to this).

http://richmond.craigslist.org/mcy/3257669790.html

Jeremy is correct, 14 hp doesn't help much on the highway. Brenda being A LOT lighter than me would probably be able to hit 72 mph, but the motor would be buzzing beneath her like a bee on crack!

Brenda actually came over on Saturday evening and sat on my TW...She feels like it's just a tad too heavy for her. I'm not sure there are many smaller, lighter options out there than a TW, maybe a XT225 6 weeks of heavy front squats, cleans and deadlifts would fix this problem! Maybe we need to get a Baja kit and plate Gabriel's PW50 for her! LOL!

I've gotten several nibbles on the TW, one lowball offer, an offer to trade for a "well used" KLR 650 and a gentleman from Fredericksburg is supposed to show up tonight at 7:30 pm...we'll see.

And Rick, yes it is a sickness...After 45+ bikes...I still constantly scan and can't resist a steal on a nice bike. I still want a Valkyrie, a Vrod, a Wing, a DR400Z, a Ural, vintage BMW, another track bike, a Triumph Speed Triple and many others that are still on my "need to own for a while" list.

Eddy Alvarez screwed with this post 09-10-2012 at 07:31 AM
Eddy Alvarez is offline   Reply With Quote