View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 09:56 AM   #1242
brewtus OP
Buffoonery, Inc.

Oddometer: 2,703
Quote:
Originally Posted by DualSpaz View Post
No pics from either of you? Whats going on? You guys take pics of everything.

No pics from me either. Same excuse. Too busy riding and scoring, even though I had the camera out at the section I was scoring yesterday. Spent a lot of time spotting for the Experts, Masters, and a Champ or two in my section.

Weekend started out poorly with a valve stem torn out of the rear tube on OJ. Discovered that right before Saturday's rider's meeting. Decided to ride the the Novice lines for Twinshock on the Team TY80. Did VERY poorly due to my right hand still healing after breaking it 4 weeks ago. Two silly right side tip-overs did not help (naturally put the broken hand out to break the falls). Made for a long day. Sunday started out much better, no crashes, hand did not throb afterward so much. Tearing down the section I was scoring later, I was standing on a ledge reaching for an Expert gate when the ledge let go sending me sliding down on my right side to be stopped with......you guessed it, my right hand. My whole right side is scraped up from armpit to knee, and the hand is pretty sore today. Still and all, a great Trial!

brewtus screwed with this post 09-10-2012 at 07:39 PM Reason: Give me a break. Or a tear. Or a 4.
brewtus is offline   Reply With Quote