View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 01:27 PM   #2641
GEARHEAD9969
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwcycle View Post
Just let her ride at her own pace, praise her for everything she accomplishes on that bike, get her down to the Nationals along with your son, They will walk away with something that will stay with them forever, If you guys are going to the BRF in Wis last event, Let her go out with the Womans class( same basic line ) My daughter will be there and will be in very good hands, she will be riding either Int. or adv line, but rides with the ladies, do this !!!!!!
Your daughter will soon be pounding on the boys in Novice soon !!! get those pics up !!!
I totally agree, the life skills are the core reason of why I coaxed them to ride trials. It's so much more than being able to just do cool stuff on a bike. BRF may be a tough one for us to make with my work schedule but we will try to make it out there to one of the WOTA events. We will for sure finish up the year at Theilman and North Mankato. Not sure if you are aware but there is the threat of a national 3-day event at Spirit Mt MN in August of 2013. The only info I've seen so far has been thru Aerostitch and their ad for the Very Boring Rally. I hope like crazy this happens as the last one was incredible to watch.