View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 05:10 AM   #278
Gaston Gagne OP
Past Easy

Oddometer: 1,907
I sort of got on top of school work Friday afternoon and evening. Got some nagging chores done Saturday morning and surfed with Layla for a bit. Gauley next weekend.

I finally found my way through to where I wanted to go without getting lost. Ha! Straight to Dennis Cove.

Aaaa aaaa aaaaa choo!

Black Bear Resort appears to be a cool place. Here comes a fellow who runs up 80+ miles to go get some nails at the hardware store. You know he's up for an evening ride.

This is the only photo I got from Sunday.

We met GlennR at Bulldog Road for a tour of Stone Mountain. We didn't get to see too much of it as we immediately dropped down this hill that probably would have involved burnt valves to get back up. Props to aplscrambles for making the other hill. Luckily, we got out of there without too much difficulty. I was running out of time and energy for picking my bike up. We parted ways with those guys at the top of Bulldog/Beaverdam divide. I rode through a bunch of rain on the way home. At least the rain on this side was warm. I was an ice cube when I got to Newland.