View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 04:27 PM   #304
Apple Jam
Forest Flyer

Oddometer: 6,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladukebob View Post
Great ride in from Hood River with all the guys that met up at Apple Jams place. I lucked out and got to ride with CJ, Jeff, and Cyborg on Wednesday and had a great time. You guys are fast and it was everything I could do to hang with you. Apple Jam and I had a great ride back to Hood River yesterday taking every back road we could find. Got home with a big ass smile
It was a GREAT ride home.
We got to discover some new-for-us Forest North of Sisters and over to Lake Billy Chinook. AWESOME stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborg View Post
I had a great time! Thanks to Apple Jam for the hospitality and the effort of setting up the Hood River gathering and routes.
Mike, Gathering glasses from the bottom of the creek.
He even "Grinns" underwater

Quote:
Originally Posted by moto-treks View Post
+1

Thanks AJ for the great trails south to Bend - awesome ride
You betcha !! Thanks for riding the KTM Train with us,
I'm sure it was an impressive display for the forest critters we scared back into the woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops Motorsports View Post
I met up with Radek,and ISD22 at snoqualmie pass on Tuesday morning. We where granted a sweet dust free trip threw Tacoma pass and GP on the way To Applejams place where we met up with a great group of guys, from there it was a good ride to kingfisher campground for the night. The next day we fallowed some of Jimmy lewis's tracks but finished up getting to Bend on the really good stuff Applejam supplied.....
....Special thanks to Applejam and K_N_Fodder, you guys are the best.
The Santiam Wagon Road is part of the OBDR Route 3, so I can't take credit for that,
...but it's just so good, it HAD to be included in tracks to Bend

Quote:
Originally Posted by catalina38 View Post
Home late last night. Thanks for the hospitality and the tracks Applejam
Nice to have met you, always nice to put a face to a handle.
and I forgot to thank YOU for all your great Tech contributions and additions to Orange Crush,
...your help there is a big deal for us all.
...then that land should be open for public use" (peterman)
Apple Jam is offline   Reply With Quote