View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 01:25 PM   #719
Super Suz
N00b with B00b

Oddometer: 1,556
This is so cool! Just figured out this was happening.

My OMC club ride this weekend is headed to Big Sur on Sat and Hunter Leggit Military Base accomodations. On the way in, we'll be looking for the riders going to Dudley Perkins in SF from Cotati. Maybe we can catch them. I'll have the helmet cam ready just in case!

I Would love to find out if any riders are having talks in the Bay Area before they head out. Please post anything anyone knows. The Oakland Motorcycle Club is in the area and we meet Weds and San Francisco Motorcycle Club has their club meeting on Thurs. Both clubs are old enough to have had riders in the club who rode these bikes when they were new. Come on by and say hi and watch us oodle and drool.
Member of the Oakland Motorcycle Club. In town? Come visit us on a Weds night. We love show and tells! Want to speak about your trip or motorcycle topics in the Bay Area of Northern California? We have a club hall. IM me. If you give us enough notice and if we like your topic, you can come and speak. We have room for others to come and listen too.
Super Suz is offline   Reply With Quote