View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 12:19 AM   #334
K_N_Fodder
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 931
Yeah, at least one of us slowed down when we rolled up on a guy standing in the trail waving his arms... didn't let that happen again (I ate a ton of dust that weekend...)

Man it looks like you guys had a fun ride up here.

Anyway, I was milling around Friday morning and found some other guys milling around, who looked like they wanted some dirt. I asked if they were on little bikes or big bikes (thus Bartek's jab above ) and they hesitated before saying... "Little bikes?..." with a questioning look? I was a bit hesitant to take a bunch of V-Twins out on dirt but the guys looked pretty salty so what the hell. That was the last time I had to hesitate...

We headed for the Powerline road because it was fast, had some fun sections, plenty of deep pow, and no turns. I didn't want to be bunching such a big group up trying to nav in the woods with so much dust.

We had a good time, I couldn't believe how these guys can ride big bikes.

Here's rburkat trying a climb.

And Cyclops. Listen to those things howl.

Bartek tried to kill some trees but we made it to a cinder pit. Bigwan on the pipe.

Had a fun ride up to Paulina Peak and got back in time for the festivities. Here's Jimmy Lewis getting some assistance.

We love Littlebull!

Went out with most of the crew the next day and did some fun stuff as well.

I hope everybody had a fun and safe ride back!
K_N_Fodder is offline   Reply With Quote