View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 02:25 AM   #618
Xmoto
Death Race

Oddometer: 2,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly99 View Post
I was referring to the new 1190. I had a 950 and for me, treating an expensive bike as a dirt bike became a nightmare on my wallet and my brain (missed too many rides because my one do it all bike was broken down.....again) I bought a dirt bike I can crash and laugh at (xr650r) and now I am hunting for a backroads touring bike. One that doesn't require body work to be removed for oil changes, gobs of power so it's a good street bike, a 21 inch front for slicing freshly graded gravel, etc

I don't want (been there done that sorta thing) a 500 pound dirt bike. I want an "adventure" bike. For me, these days, that means a sweet street bike that's at home on gravel backroads as much as it is on pavement.

I see this new bike as being marketed to a guy like me...of course my other option is an hp2.....
You can't have just one bike. I have 3 (I have a very good wife ). Right now I have my dream team, 390, 690, 950. I love all types of riding.

Xmoto screwed with this post 09-21-2012 at 02:30 AM
Xmoto is offline   Reply With Quote