View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 06:10 PM   #1156
PWRCRZR
Grumpy Old Bastard

Oddometer: 7,391
Well one thing I vowed during this trip is to start spending a little more time with maps before during and after a weekend of riding like this. I really need to start keeping and organizing files of tracks and routes.

On Friday Mike, Carl, Gary and I headed out on the northern part of the VT dual sport loop that someone had posted a few years back. If I get a chance I will clean up the file and post it somewhere if I can figure out how.

Not far into the first road we ran across this large tree in the road but with a little effort we made just enough of a hole to slip by

We found lots of great roads and trails to run just outside of camp...

some were not quite so big bike friendly though...Great job out there though Gary

Seem's every time poor Gary rides with he three of us he breaks something on one of his bikes I think this time the skid plate was the weak spot..

the first few hours of riding was more 2 track and technical type roads, the latter part of the day was a lot of faster dirt roads..great views though

I think this shameless self shot was after Gary decided to split off with a group of riders doing a little less aggressive type roads

all in all a great day of riding

more later...
However, I am not complaining because I know that I am probably better today then I will be tomorrow, so I try and enjoy every day as it comes, and stay determined to live well and be appreciative of what I still can do..."Stromsurfer"
PWRCRZR is offline   Reply With Quote