View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 01:04 PM   #53284
sc-razor
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcourdin View Post
Yes I like Josh too, I am having a brain cramp and dont remember the other guys name at NWA Motorsports...real nice guy and he worked at Bills too.

Steve is about the last of the original crew at Bills beside Bill himself, if Steve leaves I'll not be going back. He's been a good friend for as long as I can remember.

They've lost their minds on tire changes etc, it's too bad. Running it in the ground. I so miss the days of bench racing at the shops around here, all of the shops were friendly and knowledgeable back in the day. You would see them all at the tracks on weekends and they would give you the shirt off their backs if you needed it.

And it's not that I dont want them to succeed, I think the new owners are just out of touch.
Joe Smith

From their website:
"No need to shop anywhere else. We provide local service along with internet prices. We will not be undersold! From our $29.99 oil change to $20 mount/balance, save huge when you shop with us. We don't have a 30,000 foot store, so we are able to pass on those cost savings to you.

NWA Motorsports--no need to shop anywhere else!"

Steve
sc-razor is offline   Reply With Quote