View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 01:12 PM   #122
CodyY OP
ADVenture Capitalist

Oddometer: 9,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffy View Post
Those aren't all MK12's. The first one looks like some strange SPR-ish creation. They have 11" barrels instead of the 18" they're supposed to have. And that's a lot of glass for an 11" barrel. Also looks to be a recent pic. The hand guard looks to be a Gen III PRI, the stock is a Magpul ACS and the PEQ-15 point to it being recent. The non-ballistic helmet and UCP camo suggest it being state-side training maybe. But usually they wear Multi-cam. UCP has been canceled and Multi-Cam has replaced it. Do you know if this was some training thing or airsoft?
Jeffy to the multicam courtesy phone

Good eye sir. I got a little quick on the trigger I suppose. They just look damn cool
according to this page of the MK12 thread a few guys wanted a more RECCE version of the MK12
Quote:
A few folks specifically wanted 16" variants. Nothing about it was a mistake on PRIs part, or anyone elses for that matter. My purpose in posting about it is only to document a lesser know faction of the Mk12 lineage. All the info I have on them is factual; I've handled them in their arms room, have photos of them in use down range, and have the majority of the specs on it. Let me put something together and I'll get it posted.
They should however still be 16" with the OPS inc 12th suppressor covering a few inches of barrel.

Craig "Sawman" Sawyer with a similar setup.

I would have to assume those are training photos since they are out on the net and such.

CodyY screwed with this post 09-25-2012 at 01:28 PM
CodyY is offline   Reply With Quote