View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 06:23 PM   #69
frog OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,743
Since sept 1 I've been at crossfit two days, on the moto 1 day and 1 day in my basement on a eliptical/push ups/sit ups a week. This week I started three days at crossfit and will continue till nov. Then I'll back off.

My riding days have differed hugely. I had a bunch of mountain single track days of 90ish miles but now that it's cooled down I've headed to the desert. Last weekend I did about 90 miles of Jericho's hardest trails (where they hold the NHHA here in utah) and the weekend before 230 miles in the same area. This fri night I'm headed to back at 3am to practice at night and have a few people coming to meet me in the morning. My plan is to get 12 hrs of seat time.

The really big news is Pilo offered to build my bike and Lindsey Machine will be building my engine. It was a huge relief to have that off my plate. This decision was really hard since I've always built my own engine and bike but with limited time it's just not possible. To have such great guy/mechanics build it means I can focus on getting myself ready.

frog screwed with this post 09-26-2012 at 06:28 PM
frog is offline   Reply With Quote