View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 08:45 AM   #10408
MikeMike
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,941
Andres and Arte planned out a Rally Ruta Cafe in La Esperanza. Details I have are that it is an off road type rally and all proceeds are going to the local public school in La Esperanza. Schizz and Donny were on the extreme northern edge of what Arte and Andres call "Greenland" last time they were through. La Esperanza is a friendly little village northwest of Veracruz, it is inland from Palma Sola and is smack dab in the middle of the best coffee country in Veracruz, in my opinion. I plan on riding up at least one day with the Mystery Rider and make a donation to the school but I won't be in the actual event. Good riding in the area, you can connect with a fantastic road that goes up from Misantla to Naolinco and you will really, really like that road. Ask Schizz and Donny about that route and the food in Naolinco is great. Andres' family have more than a century of coffee growing history in the area. They really know coffee!

RALLY DE MOTOS, CUATRIMOTOS Y UTV, LOS DIA 12, 13 Y 14 DE OCTUBRE DEL 2012 EN "LA ESPERANZA" EVENTO ORGANIZADO PARA REUNIR FONDOS A FAVOR DE LA ESCUELA PRIMARIA "ENRIQUE C. REBSAMEN", INSCRIPCION $300.00, PREMIO A LOS PRIMEROS LUGARES DE LAS DISTINTAS CATEGORIAS.

RALLY “LA RUTA DEL CAFÉ” 2012

Details here:

http://www.400cc.com.mx/noticias/nt3620.html

OCTUBRE 12, 13 Y 14.

REGLAMENTO DEL RALLY “RUTA DEL CAFÉ” LA ESPERANZA, MPIO. DE JUCHIQUE DE FERRER, VERACRUZ.
MikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote