View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 11:27 PM   #2254
mkletecka
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 286
I've owned an 09 GS (my best and favorite BMW or others, because of its usable power, handling, comfort and relative ease of maintenance) and I'll be getting another 2012/13 in the next few months. I wish the new WC version were available to test drive so I could do an A/B comparison, but I don't see it that happening. Anyway, I'm sure that the new "WC" will be great in the same way Porsche was when they introduced their WC version (yea, there were a lot old timers like myself who felt it was blasphemy, However, it was a "much" better real world, everyday performer and I bet the new WC-GS will follow suit).

Will accessories from the current GS commingle with the new WC version? I "one reporters opinion" think not (well, maybe certain "soft" luggage systems). Because of that, I betcha numerous aftermarket companies are licking their chops to start developing/producing accessories,however that "might" be cut short if the new WC/GS is so "overall" good/better/improved, causing buyers to not look any further, than BMW's catalog (if ya know what I mean).

To all, have a good day and enjoy your ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mkletecka is offline   Reply With Quote