View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 04:49 AM   #24
kev187
Faux Pas Rendezvous

Oddometer: 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUNDCM View Post
I never had a M class lic. before in my life. put 800 mi on the PCX before i went & got the M class. Who the hell is going to put any serious mile on a motorcycle/scooter with a learners permit anyway?? been down that road & its Bullshit. I just rode the damn thing illeagel till I was familar enough to pass the test. Alll the M-Cycle safety classes are filled up. Who eles but a newbie would appreciate clicking blinkers ? I leave the things on too long most time anyway --newbie thing I guess. Plus alll the shit I'm gettin at work for riding a scooter is halairous...Some dude with flaming fireball stickers stuck to the fenders on his compact car asked me "if I needed a licience for it" I said "Hell no, as long as the cops dont pull you over" So yea I'm looking not too swift on the 50 CC but hey, I gat a big manly 150 CC too... Telll me more about this MD DC scooter ride thing. I'd like to hear more on it! DCM
http://www.meetup.com/dcspindoctors/ here isa link to the dc local scooter meetup group. for the record i did not come up with the name. we do rides pretth frequent that are 125 friendly.i catch hell from my coworkers all the time about the scooters, i hzve been ruding motorcycles for 17 years, does not bother me much fol,sdo not like what i am riding!
kev187 is offline   Reply With Quote