View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 11:29 AM   #11
h2o_snow
Water, snow & dirt too.

Oddometer: 710
[QUOTE=Jurgen;19704019]UNM hosts BoiseSt this year, minor hopes for Lobo fans of catching BoiseSt sleeping- as they are having an off year. But I don't expect UNM to win. I do think they may well cover the spread though. I just want to see UNM play four quarters of hard football and minimize mistakes.

Go Lobos!!!

Ah...........Good on ya Jurgen.

I'd offer a little friendly wager but I have no clue whether we will cover the spread - I think not. Suspect we will win however.

Maybe the BSU offense will show up. Hard to stomach going from #1 overall during the past decade to somewhere around #107 this season. The multi option, time crunching teams have slowed us up in the past - Air Force last year was not a good game.

Gotta say again - this season has been heartburn city and its not from the fat buffalo wings waiting at 4pm when I get done with work. The reality of not putting up the easy 40+ per game is starting to affect the locals. 2-1 and they want to hang our new QB. Its a soap opera here in southern potatoville but............at least we're not the Idaho Vandals.

Go Broncos!!!
Over the hills where the spirits fly,
I really don't know.
h2o_snow is offline   Reply With Quote