View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 04:21 PM   #75
jimbowie
Adventurer

Oddometer: 99
A big Texas thanks for visiting.

I cannot tell you how much we appreciate you taking the time to visit us. It was truly an honor to have you as a guest in our home. We all enjoyed just sitting a talking about life and bikes with someone so experienced in both. What a thrill for us all. Looks like you and Sonny had a good ride. I knew you were in good hands with Sonny. He just has a way of making everything feel so natural and right with the world. I hope you did not get into any bad weather. I took the Explorer to Dallas to get the panniers, top box and driving lights added along with the 500 mile check. It absolutely poured down all the way there and back. At least now I know how it handles in the rain and where all my riding gear leaks. Again, thank you for coming to see us and we will surely be talking about your visit for years to come. Say hello to the wife and kids for us and ride safe. Don't be surprised if Sonny comes up to get your Buell.

Just remember, a government big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take away all you have. Davy Crockett
jimbowie is offline   Reply With Quote