View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 11:03 AM   #451
Tiffany OP
Airhead Adventuress

Oddometer: 1,087
Cool2 She's Leaving Town

On the hunt for a souvenir, Thelma and I tried to fit the GS Giants' sign into our luggage, but it wasn't going to happen

We'd also acquired a mascot...and it's in the right colours

Saying goodbye to various friends and some of the great people I'd met, I struck lucky. The guys at Twisted Throttle (one of the GS Giants' sponsors) felt so sorry for me in my European winter coat - yep that's right I've been sweating through all this intense heat - hence the multiple bad hair days and me looking not at my best. Anyway, Erik and the guys produced a Macna summer jacket for me, complete with all those vents and mesh that I'd noticed the Yanks in this part of the world have.
How excited was I and it matched Thelma

We were both looking a bit more spruce, me in my jacket, Thelma with her new tyres asI loaded up my panniers, bidding farewell and headed out on my own once more- after eight days with the GS guys, it was a wrench saying goodbye and returning to my solitary ride, I knew I'd miss them all. I'd especially like to thank Ian who organised the GS Giants event (I was joking about nicking the sign, honest Ian!), Tracey the Queen and Score Keeper and all the rest of the women and guys for their friendship and the fun we had. I'd also like to thank the BMW MOA Rally organisers who inviyted me to this great event and to Bill Mayers Saddles for providing me with a vendor's pass.

www.tiffanystravels.co.uk
Tiffany's youtube video

Tiffany screwed with this post 11-16-2012 at 02:40 AM
Tiffany is offline   Reply With Quote