View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 08:55 AM   #25
Beez
Given to fly

Oddometer: 5,744
I thought the track was ho-hum from a natural terrain standpoint but the sand and riders chewing it up all weekend made it super gnarly. Could I be correct in saying that it looked more demanding than any of the U.S. National tracks?

TV coverage wasn't the best. I think Jeff and Ralph were fine, they did their best working with the world feed. I thought the cameras were too far away and in awkward locations. Following the race and identifying riders was difficult.

Disappointed Team U.S.A. didn't win but happy for Team Germany to get their first MXdN win. Barcia was a trooper even though he had some bad luck. Not sure if Dungey crashing was Barcia's fault in moto 3, tough to call. I was hoping for better from Baggett but maybe that rough sand track was too much for a 250, I kept waiting for El Chupacabra to strike and he never did.

Oh well, U.S.A. will kick ass next year. Also, if a race has been run (anywhere in the world) but not yet televised, then you need to have some self control and read the thread for that race. If you click on the thread you should assume you will spoil it for yourself.
Beez is online now   Reply With Quote