View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 09:14 AM   #43
eatpasta OP
Lawnmower Target

Oddometer: 10,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonmt View Post
I am another one of the "former" Honda fans and buyer, they just have seem to lost their way in the last 10-15 year's
Overpriced, antiquated or that had really strayed from their previous models
The fit and finish on their newer stuff just does not seem to be near what it was and to qualify this statement in the past
agree and agree.

As far as their cars go, my family still has a 1990 Accord and we put nearly 300k on it since. It was wayyy ahead of it's time when it came out. Anyone from that era can remember what Ford and GM were making - the Honda's were just so much better.
Last year when my wife and I went to get a new car we checked out the Accord and it's just not what it used to be. Of course now the car market has totally changed but I know several people with modern Honda automobiles and most of them are having a surprising amount of problems considering Honda's exceptional reliability record.
We finally settled on the new VW Passat TDI and are very much enjoying the 46 mpg.
Originally Posted by Burnszilla
I was SO high, I could have hunted duck with a rake
Quote:
Originally Posted by VxZeroKnots View Post
MX stuff isn't my cup of tea, but falling down the side of a mountain is
eatpasta is offline   Reply With Quote