View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 10:22 AM   #1193
MsLizVt
pfft ...

Oddometer: 1,474
Thank you ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by skibum69 View Post
Hey Liz, thanks for the most excellent tour on Friday. I ended up down South at the Overland Rally Sat night then Brattleboro Sun night and Montreal Mon night for a nice little scenic lap around Vermont.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQer View Post
Never disappoints, Friday we were shown some of her private stock of roads

Green mountain farm land

To skiers Paradise, who knew that there was a back mountain to Killington

As well as a front side

Nice late breaky/early lunch stop

On to some of the most unheralded riding in VT, the Champlain valley

great roads through the rolling farm land

Thanks Liz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADKbeemer View Post

Mucho thanks to Clark for another amazing CroMag! Fun chillaxing with you and Ms. Liz in the shack swapping stories!

To Kurt, Mike, Larry, David, Terry,

Thank you for coming on the ride with me. I loved taking you all through some of my private stock of great roads! The thing is, there are so many more to share, too!

Oh, I don't know if I mentioned this, but a good share of the roads we went on are the same roads that I would go out at 2 in the morning and practice on with the rally car. You know those tight twisty dirt roads we were on (including Lincoln Gap), yep, would terrorize the woods in the middle of the night on them.

If anyone is ever coming up this way, always feel free to get in touch. At any time I'm ready to go out on a ride and show people around, or if you want, I can help create a route for you. Then again, mapping out a route is an easy thing to do. It's hard to find a bad road in Vermont.

ADKBeemer and everyone I got a chance to talk with, what a great time, awesome conversations, and amazing stories. And I'm sorry that there were so many people that I didn't get a chance to talk to. Well there's always next year.

Clark, so much can be said, but the most powerful words are thank you for taking care of us all!

Enjoy,

Liz
MsLizVt is offline   Reply With Quote