View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 11:12 AM   #77
eatpasta
Lawnmower Target

Oddometer: 9,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by larryboy View Post

I commute 175 miles per day on a CBR250R right now and short of a Lambo there isn't anything on the road that can beat my 60 foot times.

Back to filtering, I have actually saved my own life by filtering, I entered the share zone and the car that had been behind me slammed the last car in line, KABOOM, I would have been killed instantly.

I do whatever it takes to stay alive, I'll run a stop sign right past a cop to keep a mower from mowing me down...sorry, AJ.
dood you ride 200 miles a day on that new CBR.... how does it handle it?

and just like you, having kept an eye on my mirrors, and moved up between cars have managed to avoid being creamed by someone going WAY too godammed fast several times. At least two of those times the car rammed the car I was just behind.... dont want to think about what would have happened....

as far as the lawnmower, I was on a super narrow part of Santa Monica on the GS - there was no room!

and I totally agree - ill take a ticket any day of the week to avoid being hit. I can't tell you how many laws Ive had to break in this city to avoid getting rammed by one of millions of asshat car drivers in the this town.
Originally Posted by Burnszilla
I was SO high, I could have hunted duck with a rake
Quote:
Originally Posted by VxZeroKnots View Post
MX stuff isn't my cup of tea, but falling down the side of a mountain is
eatpasta is offline   Reply With Quote