View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 06:38 AM   #60
fastdadio
Still gettin faster

Oddometer: 1,750
Four pages of this?

OK ladies, I'll try to make this short. The OP got his panties in a bunch over a couple of fun blockers, and started an anti-HD thread. But it was actually a couple of old wings that were blocking his fun. We all seem to agree that it's not the bike but the riders mentality that leads to this all too common occurance. I see it like this, 75% of american drivers out there are a bunch of inconsiderate, self absorbed, distracted, selfish, non-driving assholes. Not only driving motorcycles, but every type of motor vehicle out there. Sad that we have one of the best highway systems in the world, with a majority population too unskilled and ignorant to use it, at times, to the point of being dangerous or deadly. As long as people in this country continue to consider driving as their "right" instead of the privilage that it is, this trend will never change and in my opinion will only get worse. Proper driver training is the key. We don't have that here. Our drivers training is a joke when compared to others. So, until changes are made in that direction, expect lots more of the same. And another thing, I really don't give a shit if you like my brand of motorcycle or not. I didn't buy it for you to like. So, STFU about it already.
fastdadio is offline   Reply With Quote