View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 08:02 AM   #288
Max Bialystock
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchback View Post
Mine was worse! The latex was balled up into balls stuck to two points within the tire. The product is truely snake oil and NOT recommended. It did not adhere to the tire and even if it did there is no way possible it will prevent a puncture. Perhaps in the first few days to weeks it is soft enough to fill a hole but doubtful. Do not buy this product. If you want to try something tests using Ride-on at least worked and there may be other products that work but I will rely only on plugs from now on. I f someone wants the rest of my large bottle they can have it. Worst thing I ever bought period. Did I say it doesn't work!

Sorry for your bad luck. I have used the product for a while and it works fine if you put it into a clean moisture free tire.

I had a similar experience to yours in a car tire. The product rolled up into a tennis ball size of goop. I could feel it bouncing around in the tire as I drove. I cleaned the tire out and reapplied. Around 10,000miles of trouble free driving before I put new tires on the car..

By the way the product has been on the market for years in Australia in all types of vehicles with success.
Ride safe,
Max

Prevent Flat Tires
http://www.TyreShieldUSA.com
Max Bialystock is offline   Reply With Quote