View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 02:20 PM   #32
Dukeryder

Oddometer: 7,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by _cy_ View Post
do get sick of Apple's my way or the highway... but iphone does work good. there's work around if one really digs...

for instance, Apple wouldn't let you transfer songs not purchased at itunes store. what a bunch of crap! those songs were from CD and records I own.

finally found Mediamonkey that bypassed Apple's control.

here's an interesting test: iPhone 5 vs Samsung Galaxy S3 Drop Test
I don't know what you're doing wrong, but I've got 1000s of .mp3s in my iTunes and they've transferred from iTunes to iPod, iPhone & iPad without issue as well as transferring from PC to PC over the years. I've purchased 2 yes 2 albums from iTunes in my life. So I don't know what you're doing differently.

Apple wins in the hardware department hands down. Their shit just works and it lasts, my iPhone 3GS is over 3 years old, I've owned Cellphones since 1996 (Nokia 1610) and I've yet to have any last this long let alone a single battery!

Apple might have more controls and what not but if this were not the case the average user would experience more glitches and software crashes. I've had to do a hard reset 1x in 3 years with the iPhone, people I know with Androids need to do it often and regularly have software updating problems.

Only the most hardcore geeky developer types benefit from the Android platform. The other 99% of us don't need it. I LOVE the fact that Android exists because it keeps Apple on their game and they're always a step ahead.

Dukeryder is offline   Reply With Quote