View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 05:20 PM   #54
Joined: Sep 2012
Location: Olympia, WA
Oddometer: 32
Originally Posted by phantomjr View Post
In New Hampshire the black 2x7 transponder is the one they give you if you say your car has special UV windshield glass. It can be mounted on your license plate for a car/truck. I mounted mine on the light bar for my Shadow.
Back when I lived in MA with my first bike, I carried the car version around and it almost never worked either in my pocket or a tank bag. Waved it above my head like a dumbass and even then a lot of times it didn't work. I learned that MA also has the little black ones for motorcycles that you can put on your license plate, but by the time I found out I was moving out of MA to MD and didn't care anymore anyway. Since then the only state I've lived in with EZ Pass is MD, and those tolls were so far north from me that I never crossed them on my bike.
SwissFreek is offline   Reply With Quote