View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 07:00 AM   #21711
forrestrider
Dont Do Stupid Shit..

Oddometer: 1,739
Well the bikes up in Georgia, of course I had to take it to the KTMWorld that is N - of Hotlanta by 35 miles so that was 390 miles one way. Was thinking about letting that dealer over yall's way work on it, but after talking to them and there said hell know, $30.00 cheaper labor rates up there to. The cheaper labor rates wont pay for the gas up there, but got to take a trip and saw a bunch of KTM's I have not seen before like the 990 SMT and that White/Orange RC-8 is BADASS. The manager lived in Destin and said he knows Mossey head and Eglin well. Had a lot of KTM stuff on the walls, but was proud of my self for not buying any thing. Left there and ate at a BBQ place down the road called Slopes or some thing like that had the combo plate ribs,chicken, chopped pork, never head BBQ that had no taste but the bread was good.
left there and went to the other KTMWorld at highland park , I did not get out of there with out buying a few things off the wall. hopping they will have it done by next weekend for Barbers vin. days but with my luck it wont be. I already had all my boxes packed ready to put on the bike. I told the manager if they get it fixed by next Friday I could pick it up and act like a Harley Rider. He asked How's that???
I said - You know Trailer a Running bike to some were down the road from a Event, find a wal-mart parking lot, unload it, rube my gear in the dirt then ride to the event, and then talk Shit about all the Posers that there that trailered there and all the Cage drivers. I was told if the parts ore in stock they will try to have it done.
forrestrider is offline   Reply With Quote