View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:06 PM   #42
hippiebrian OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,060
sbsc ride 10-12

I finally had the first Saturday of the month off and got to ride with the South Bay Scooter Club: http://www.southbayscooterclub.com/. Great bunch of people! They ride the first Saturday of the month from the Tony Roma's parking lot in Torrance at the corner of Lomita and Crenshaw, and everyone's welcome. Heck, a Triumph T-600 even showed for the ride! We went to Malibu for a late lunch, and the ride was much fun! Mostly pictures of scooters this time, as we didn't stop at all...well worth it!

As I got to the parking lot, my eyes became glued to these two bikes:

The brown one was a custom made out of an old Honda cub. The man did a great job, and the little Cub kept up all day (note: the engine was highly modified!). The Honda Trail 70 was bumped up with a 110 cc motor, and it also kept up. The custom wheels and tires were cool. I had a little Honda ct70h (4 speed with a clutch) as my first bike. I'm thinking another may be in my future? Just looked like a lot of fun!

"One of these things is not like the others...". A few scooters waiting for the rest.

Cool looking Morpheous:

This showed up just to check out the scooters parked in the lot (the woner noticed them from the street):

A mod's Vespa:

A Ruckus with some type of furry thing (I didn't want to wake it up ):

More scooter people hanging out waiting to ride:

More coming!
hippiebrian is offline   Reply With Quote