Thread: Bicycle thread
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:55 PM   #25501
DougZ73
Lacks Freetime

Oddometer: 6,661
Had a chance to get out on my new GT today. This was probably about the 5-6th ride on this bike. I had a small window to get out before a couch was to be delivered today, and taking out one of the motorcycles would not have been worth it. With the amount of cash I have dropped on motorcycling gear, and outside the MTB helmet, I refuse to drop cash on a lot of bicycle related clothing.

It was a tad chilly, and somewhat rainy(intermittent) today here in NJ, so I geared up with some full length spandex pants( usually worn under my dual sport pants), a pair or Army PT shorts, and my bright orange Klim pull over. I looked like a weird pumkin.

I got in about 10 miles total. Also from my motorcycling gear, I use a RAM mount and smart phone holder. I am able to record my tracks with it, and use it as a GPS when needed..so it is pretty useful. Today's route:

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...9700fe98&msa=0

It was good to get out on the bike. I have noticed that the last few times I have been out on dirt bike, my endurance has been a little better..so its doing its job..and fun.
DougZ73 is offline   Reply With Quote